Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome....

I created this blog to sort of journal my journey as a wife and mother to the wonderful men in my life. I hope to raise awareness to a disorder that is more prevalent than Cystic Fibrosis, Hereditary Muscular Dystrophy, Huntington's Disease and Tay Sachs Syndrome combined. Yet not many people have heard of it or understand what it is. NF is either hereditary or spontaneous. In our family it is hereditary. If you have any questions or would like to learn more read this blog, check out the links on the side or please feel free to ask questions. The single most thing we can do to help is to educate ourselves. Knowledge is power. I hope to help shed some light on NF, help other parents on their journey and most importantly be there for my own NF boys.

1 comment:

  1. hi, girl have not been around lately other things have been going on, I enjoyed in a sad way reading your updates, I am out of work again so I have not been able to send Kyle a train type gift but I will- when is his birthday. I am excited for you about May.
    are you excited for the conference. You must let me know and share what you learn.
    miss talking to you.

    ReplyDelete